100g of plain flour
1 pinch of salt
300ml of milk
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl, make a hollow and drop in the egg (without the shell!)
- Stir the mixture and add milk slowly, until the flour is mixed in.
- Beat well and add the rest of the milk.
- Heat a small amount of butter (or oil) in a frying pan. When it begins to smoke, stir the batter mix an add a small amount to the pan.
- When the pancake is golden brown on the bottom, turn over to cook the other side.
- When both sides are golden brown, remove from the pan.
And there you have it perfect pancakes.
My favourite topping is Nutella, but I love lemon curd or syrup too.