You will need:
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/3 cups of king Arthur gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons of xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
2 cups of chocolate chips
That is all the ingredients you will need
- Mix the butter, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- Beat the eggs one at a time until well combined.
- Whisk the flour, gum, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients and chocolate chips into the butter.
- place cling film over the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to 5 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350f. Lightly grease a couple of baking sheets.
- Scoop table spoon sized balls of dough onto the baking sheets making sure they are well spread out.Bake the cookies 9 to 11 minutes until they are golden brown then leave them to cool for about 5 minutes before eating then ENJOY!!!!!!